Welcome to EPIC
- Creating opportunities for ex-combatants and others to engage in dialogue with political adversaries (humanizing and de-stereotyping.
- Youth intervention (using the experience of former prisoners/combatants to influence youth to channel energies towards non-violent methods of resolving conflict.
- Assisting former UVF/RHC activists to contribute positively and non-violently to their communities.
- Resolution of interface violence by lines of communication with Republican activists.
- International study visits to other regions in post conflict and building of relationships with academic institutions in the field of conflict resolution.
- Assisting UVF/RHC in the process of transformation.
- Provision of Welfare Rights Advice service to both ex-prisoners and the wider community.
EPIC has and remains committed to reconciliation and conflict transformation both with and between communities. We uphold the principles of conflict transformation through social justice, community engagement, restorative justice and the reintegration of former prisoners and their families.